WHO WE ARE
Doodle Pots is a family run pottery painting studio in Holt, North Norfolk. We pride ourselves on offering a memorable family experience for both local and people visiting the area. Whether you are looking to do baby prints, paint a pot or hold a party, we look to provide the friendliest customer service in town.
HOW WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The processing of information (your “personal data”), such as the name, e-mail address, postal address and/or credit card information relating to an identified or identifiable person (“data subject”) shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). By means of this data protection declaration, we would like to inform the general public of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Furthermore, data subjects are informed, by means of this data protection declaration, of the rights to which they are entitled.
Doodle Pots complies with its obligations under the GDPR by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
REASONS/PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING INFORMATION
We use the personal information we collect to enable us to:
- Contact you regarding your pottery if we have any issues
- To let you know when your pottery is ready to collect
- Promote and provide our services
- Resolve booking problems
- Provide you with information that may affect your use of our services
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you
Whenever you use a website or other internet service, a series of general data and information gets created and logged automatically. The same is true when you use the Doodle Pots website. This general data and information are stored in the server log files. Some of the types of information we may collect are:
- the browser types and versions used
- the operating system used by the accessing system
- the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrers)
- the date and time of access to the Internet site
- an Internet protocol address (IP address)
- the Internet service provider of the accessing system
- any other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems
When collecting this general data and information, The Parent and Baby Show site does not draw any conclusions about the data subject. Rather, this information is needed to:
- deliver the content of our website correctly
- optimise the content of our website as well as its advertisement
- ensure the long-term viability of our information technology systems and website technology
- provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for criminal prosecution in case of a cyber-attack.
Therefore, Doodle Pots analyses anonymously collected data and information statistically, with the aim of increasing the data protection and data security of Doodle Pots site, and to ensure an optimal level of protection for the personal data we process. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or Android phone.
We will never sell or rent your personal information to a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body (“third party”).
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We collect information about you when you ring or email to make a booking, pay for your items in the studio op purchase items on the website. This information is GDPR compliant.
OUR MAILING LIST
If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletters or email communications services, please use the unsubscribe feature at the footer of our email communications.
HOW WILL WE USE THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
- We collect information about you to process your order, in case of an event cancellation, and, if you agree, to email you about future events.
- We will not share your information for marketing purposes with any other company or organisation.
- In processing your order, we may send your details to and also use information from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies via Stripe.
- Your data will only be held for as long as Doodle Pots provides services. As and when this comes to an end, the data will be deleted.
We would like to send you information about events that we will host, offers that we have on and changes taking place at Doodle Pots. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes contact email@example.com
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND CORRECTION
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept copies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser.
CONTACT POSSIBILITY VIA WEB FORMS
You may, if you wish, contact us in regards to our Services or any queries you may have via the contact form on our site. This contact form has been created to allow you quick and direct communication with us. When contacting us via the contact form on Doodle Pots site, the personal data you transmit is automatically stored. Such personal data transmitted on a voluntary basis are stored for the purpose of processing or contacting you. This personal data will never be transferred to third parties.
The security of your personally identifiable information is a priority to us. Unfortunately, no security system, or system of transmitting data over the internet, can be guaranteed to be 100 per cent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee the security of our servers, the means by which information is transmitted between your computer and our servers, or any information provided to us or to any third party through or in connection with the Doodle Pots site. You provide all such information at your own risk.
YOUR RIGHTS & ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access the personally identifiable information that is held about you. To obtain a copy of the personally identifiable information Doodle Pots holds about you please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll usually share this with you within 30 days of you asking us for it.
When requesting that personally identifiable information be amended or deleted, please keep in mind that there will be residual information that will remain within our databases, access logs and other records, which may or may not contain such personally identifiable information. This information will not be used for commercial purposes. However, we may use that information, from time to time, to recontact former members or visitors to the Doodle Pots site in certain limited circumstances – for instance, if required to do so by law.
You are also entitled to complain to a regulator. If you think that we have not complied with data protection laws, you have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
HOW TO CONTACT US